Wednesday 16 March 2011

First blog ever!

Well I thought it was time to give blogging a shot, so Im blogging about my experiences in talking about God's existence in Vancouver which I recently found out is known worldwide as a very atheistic city.  I usually get into a couple conversations/debates a week so I will be talking about them here.  One thing to keep in mind is
1Peter 3:15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

The gentleness and respect part isvery important.  We should never fight or quarrel on this topic.  As long as we approach God's existence with gentleness and respect we can always foster an open and honest enviornment in which we can exchange ideas.

So cheers to a fun time blogging woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment